Your own Business
Fun / Fashion/ Flexible
A Business for yourself not by yourself
What are you looking for?
- Do you love clothes, style, and fashion but don’t know how to monetize it?
- Do your (guy?) friends ask you to shop for them?
- Are you comfortable prospecting and sharing a resource that men appreciate the convenience of?
- Is your personal ethic one of providing great customer service?
- Does your “side gig” need to be flexible around your family or primary job’s requirements?
- Do you want to (finally!) earn what you are worth, part-time or full- time and have the opportunity to build your business to 6 figures annually and beyond?
How I help you:
I’m not your boss. I’m your mentor. Sometimes your partner. Always your support system. I’m here to make your business launch smoothly and bring the results you want. I’ve been doing this since 2010, so I’ve got a pretty good handle on it, as well as being an internationally certified menswear trainer.
What J.Hilburn (and I) are looking for in You:
You are looking to build a business. It can be part-time or full-time, but not spare-time. You have high integrity and you want to align with a brand that represents your own personal brand. You love clothes, fashion and being creative, and think you would get a kick out out helping men enjoy the same. You have a personal network that would allow you to create an initial list of potential J.Hilburn clients. You may even have a friend you’d like to start your business with. You are outgoing, love people, like men and want to work for yourself, not by yourself.
I am looking for you – Are you looking for me?
Follow this link to the J.Hilburn Stylist Opportunity Page to learn More or reach out directly and let’s talk.