STYLED BY ANN LINDSAY
STYLE OF SUCCESS
style confidence for life
YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT PLACE IF YOU WANT TO OUTSOURCE SHOPPING, OR ARE
CONSIDERING AN IMAGE UPGRADE OR APPEARANCE MAKEOVER
Good news! It’s easy either way. Whether you just need me to help you find the perfect event outfit, or you are on a personal or professional mission to upgrade your appearance and wardrobe, you are in the right place!
I am Ann Lindsay the only Association of Image Consultants International Certified Image Professional in New England since 2007 as well as a Stylist, Trainer and Recruiter for the J.Hilburn Custom Menswear Company since 2010.
I bring smart, efficient style strategies and purchasing decisions to support your personal and professional goals.
“Your visual credentials are just as important as the ones on your resume.”
Ann Lindsay, author of The Mens Interview Advantage
“The most beautiful curve of a woman’s body is her smile.”
What is Image Consulting?
Image Consulting is the art and science of harnessing the power of your appearance on optimal to influence others positively toward your goals.
It can be as easy as getting help with problems like these:
- I have a closet full of clothing and nothing fits!
- I need to prep for a photo shoot for my new website.
- I’m going to the Hairdresser/Cosmetics Counter/Optometrist – what should I buy?
- I got feedback my look is “dated” or unprofessional and I don’t know what to do about it.
- I’m colorblind or not an “off-the-rack-fit” and need help shopping.
- I have a really important personal or professional event that I need to look on-point for.
- I am ready for a makeover and do something positive and fun for ME!
Image Consulting and professional personal shopping create solutions for men and women that are desiring of investing in clothing and accessories they know are appropriate, and day-to-day looks they can walk out the door inspired and with confidence.
These are a few of the types of people I work with most:
- Executives (or aspiring ones) know they need to connect their appearance to their professional goals.
- Successful professionals who want to look good, but don’t have time to mess around with shopping.
- Professionals “in transition” need to be assured their resume matches their appearance.
- Up and coming young professionals who need business attire training.
- Divorced men who need a confidence boost and some new dating clothes.
- Women (moms?) who are ready to feel beautiful again!
Regardless of who you are, if you are looking for high-caliber credentials, an efficient process, and a kind human being to walk you through your transformation, you are in the right place.
Your clothing, accessories, grooming and non-verbal messages are powerful tools in your toolbox of success. They can make you look more educated, competent, interesting, commanding, sexy – frankly anything that suits your purpose – when you know how to use them!