Invest in your most important asset – your employees.
Workshops and seminars with Style of Success can help you to ensure that your employees – your most powerful brand ambassadors have the tools, skills and professional presentation (appearance) to complement your company’s corporate brand or image.
From the CEO to the customer service staff; the traditionalists, the baby boomers, the X’ers and the millennials, SOS educates and inspires each of those groups:
1. Supporting existing corporate dress codes
2. Educating what is appropriate dress for your industry and defining “business casual” (as opposed to “business rumpled”)
3. Specific dress for success clothing guidelines per industry, down to the characteristics of each potential client
4. Accessories, hair, grooming choices and the messages they send
5. Body language basics – handshake to where to sit in a meeting
6. Business and dining etiquette
Whether you are a major corporation or a small business, your company has a personality and brand that your employees (the “face” of the company) need to both understand and support.
No matter what your company sells or what expert services you provide, people “buy” from those they perceive “look the part”. Quite simply, in initial contact, “visual credentials” are just as important as the quality of the products you sell and the services you provide.
Let SOS help your people help your company attract new clients, solidify the relationships you have, as well as establish impressive credibility among your business peers.