As a past Board Member of Campus to Corporate, a nationally recognized program supporting student success in the workplace, I have created training programs that focus on helping young almost-graduates navigate the daunting world of job seeking. It can be a bit of a slippery slope:
- There is so much competition! How do I stand out?
- What does it matter! My resume speaks for me.
- I am an individual – I don’t want to work where I am judged for my appearance!
- We need top-job placement statistics!
- Our grads are top performers, but don’t have the polish to get the best jobs.
- This is the kind of value-add material we provide, knowing that our parents will appreciate it and our students need it.
I know (and deliver):
- The WHY image matters and the statistics that prove it. Without understanding and buy-in, the message is moot.
- How to be yourself, but minimize potential distractions.
- Use of image principals dressing and while in an interview to look more mature, and hire-worthy.
- Step by step process to selecting the proper style for your industry, fit and accessories.
As well as dining ettiquette, business networking skills and more.
Give your Graduate or “Class of” the Image Consulting Advantage!