For Students / Academic Programs
So much is invested in your Graduate – don’t let them drop the ball at the final inning.
I know! I have two now 20 something’s of my own and some of the conversations we’ve had:
- There is so much competition! How do I stand out?
- What does it matter! My resume speaks for me.
- I am an individual (insert eye roll). I don’t want to work where I am judged for my appearance!
Here are some of the conversations I have had with colleges and other learning Institutions:
- We need top-job placement statistics!
- Our grads are top performers, but some don’t have the polish to get the best jobs.
- This kind of value-add material parents appreciate (and students need).
As a past Board Member of Campus to Corporate, a nationally recognized program supporting student success in the workplace, I have created training programs that focus on helping graduates and almost-graduates navigate the daunting world of job seeking.
Just for fun, here is a slide I made that answers the “what about Steve Jobs” question.