Very early on I found the biggest irritant men have to shopping is:
- the mall – crowded, confusing and just about the last place you’d rather be…
- frustration finding clothing that FITS – sizes are all over the place, store to store, brand to brand and that’s assuming you have an easy-to- fit physique. If you don’t, well you are really struggling.
In 2010 when I found J.Hilburn, an affordable custom clothing company with a business model that supports my clients shopping with me in their Conference Room or Living Room, AND with a custom fit, AND and all the personalization details I could dream up – well I was hooked, and J.Hilburn has been my premier menswear resource since then.
I work with this brand because I insist on what you do too – Comfort, Fit, Service and Value as baselines, and top that cake with a little icing:
- sourced from the finest, most prestigous Italian fabric mills in the word
- manufactured in the best, most high tech, ethical, sustainably run facilities in the world
- Transparency – all prices clearly stated. The J.Hilburn price point is excellent for high quality clothing, however if you want great fit on a more restricted budget check out the “hilburn” line; lower prices and a more casual, lighthearted take on menswear.
P.S. Yes, of course, we can shop at the store of your choice – your dollars, your choice.
Regarless of procurement decisions, you have me through the entire process.