This cell phone belt carrier works great… but causes me physical pain just looking at it.
What is a guy to do??
Easy answer: Wear a sportcoat or suitcoat and keep your phone in your jacket breast pocket.
After that, it get tricky.
- A Smart Phone with a rugged Otter Box on a Belt Clip will look as Big as a bedroom door.
- How many smashed or lost phones are there in the world due to falling out of loose back pockets?
- Wear your pants snug? Expect after just a couple months your $200 Lucky 7’s will be showing the shadow of your phone on your premium backside.
For non-suit wearing men, or weekends, I think I’d risk the back pocket, and if that’s not an option, this clip (Amazon link) is a better option than a whole case that slides on your belt. I haven’t had a client try it, but aesthetically is is a more sleek, less pocket-protector-guy look.
Enjoy tips and tricks to look good?
I am a Personal Image Consultant – and it’s my job help you select what looks best on you, fits best on you, matching your style personality, your budget and do all this effectively and efficiently.
- I transform a disorganized, overloaded closet into a lean, mean business tool machine
- I do the shopping for you – you show up to a pre-stocked dressing room
- OR, I bring the quality, high value J Hilburn line of affordable custom clothing right to your home or office!
I am a Personal Image Consultant and a J Hilburn Stylist
I bring confidence, organization, efficiency to your life.