What are you looking for?
- Do you love clothes, style, and fashion but don’t know how to monetize it?
- Do your (guy?) friends ask you to shop for them?
- Are you comfortable prospecting and sharing a resource that men appreciate the convenience of?
- Is your personal ethic one of providing great customer service?
- Do your “side gig” need to be flexible around your family or primary job’s requirements?
- Do you want to (finally!) earn what you are worth, part-time or full- time and have the opportunity to build your business to 6 figures annually and beyond?
Where do I fit in?
I’m not your boss, or your partner. I’m your mentor. I’m here to make your business launch smooth and fun. I’ve been doing this since 2010, so I’ve got a pretty good handle on it, as well as being an internationally certified menswear trainer. For more about working with me and the Stylists on my team, click over to this page.
What J.Hilburn (and I) are looking for in You:
You are looking to build a business. It can be part-time or full-time, but not spare-time. You have high integrity and you want to align with a brand that represents your own personal brand. You love clothes, fashion and being creative, and get a kick out out helping men enjoy the same. You have a personal network that would allow you to create an initial list of potential J.Hilburn clients. You may even have a friend you’d like to start your business with. You are outgoing, love people, like men and want to work for yourself, not by yourself.