Red is a great color for the holiday but not every woman looks great in RED…
This pretty blonde is good example of a red that is overpowering – on her soft coloring we tent to see the red suit rather than her.
The higher contrast brunette woman with very pale skin is a better choice for this red dress, and the lipstick helps to balance the look.
So how should we wear red when we know it is a color that feels festive, dramatic, (passionate) vibrant and right for the holiday, but it may not be best for us?
1. Red Jewelry is good way to go – and consider toning down the red with other metals:
2. Red Accessories – make a conservative outfit pop with just a bag or shoes!
3. Try a either a more burgundy red or a more magenta red (get your colors done if you are not sure which is best).
Money is tight, time is tighter. Hire a professional to ensure you look your best!
Making a single phone call will get you on your way to making smarter more attractive purchasing decisions.
What happens next? I will help you to effectively and efficiently…
- transform a disorganized, overloaded closet into a lean, mean business tool machine
- select the style, lines and colors that bring out your full natural beauty
- does the shopping for you – you show up to a pre-stocked dressing room!
I am a Personal Image Consultant and a J Hilburn Stylist
I bring confidence, organization, efficiency to your life.