HATE when that happens?!
Here are a few tips to get you cleaned up.
- When the stain is a sauce (like BBQ) it’s often a combination of oily and colors. Blot off excess, and wash immediately with a stain removing stick or spray. Wash the item in the hottest water the fabric content will allow.
- Stains with lots of color to them, like yellow mustard, ink, or grass respond well to non-clorine bleach. Soak in solution for a few minutes then wash normally.
- Tannin stains are from all our favorite beverages – wine, tea and coffee. Keep the item damp until you can get to it, then wash with OUT detergent.
- Greasy or oily stains come from salad dressings, mayonnaise or butter/oil. Use a pre-treatment stain remover stick or spray and wash it in water as hot as the fabric content will allow, as soon as possible.
In all case, don’t put it in the dryer until you have confirmed the stain is gone – the heat of the dryer will set the stain permanently.
Want to know how the information presented here will work best for you?
The easiest way is to make a single phone call.
What happens next? A Personal Image Consultant shows up to help you with
- what makes you look amazing
- what supports the bottom line for your company
- creating a business tool from the contents of your closet
- acquisition of quality garments and accessories efficiently and with high ROI
I am a Personal Image Consultant and a J Hilburn Stylist
I bring confidence, organization, efficiency to your life.