Matching performance with great executive presence = working Smarter not Harder. As an entrepreneur who is trying to grow and learn, I am constantly being badgered by marketing and sales emails, books, tele-seminars and workshops telling me to take time to set professional goals, and then lay out the steps toward accomplishing them. But what about you “employee” guys? When think about your job you may be asking yourself the following questions:
- Am I as efficient as I could be or are there tasks I could automate?
- Would I be more efficient if I made the determination to “batch” my work
- Do I have to do everything I do, or could I delegate some things?
- Do I attempt to keep a relatively organized and clear desk?
- Should I consider setting boundaries for staff to respect my “work” time as different from “open door” time to protect your productivity?
- Are there any time wasting meetings I can gracefully stop attending?
And here’s an epiphany. Each one of these items can be applied to your wardrobe.
- Do you have what you need in there?
- Are your garments pre-matched so you know what goes with what?
- Do you spend valuable Saturdays floundering around at the mall?
- Do you have the garments you need to support your goals?
- Do you have the multiple types of clothing types men need for varied business and social crossover needs?
- Can you get what you need efficiently and hassle free?
Nothing fits and looks better on YOU than custom.
The easiest way to look your best is to make a single phone call. What happens next? A Personal Image Consultant shows up at your home (or office), measures you in a snap, helps you choose from several hundred shirting fabrics, dozens of shirt style options…
- AND beautiful dress trousers, suiting and jeans
- AND gorgeous belts, leather goods and cufflinks for the trimmings,
- AND fabulous cashmere sweaters and outerwear to wrap it all up,
- AND it is ALL guaranteed!
I am a Personal Image Consultant and a J Hilburn Stylist, Trainer and Recruiter
I bring confidence, organization, efficiency to your life.