Okay guys – time to get a little creative and make a GREAT DATE!
Single, Dating, Engaged, Married with kids (get a sitter!) Married 40 years – Come’on – get out of the house and stir up a little romance and excitement! It is beautiful in New England right now and going to steadily get better in the next month.
CT Visits has lots of information all over the state, as well your state also – just Google it. Check out some of these off the beaten track date ideas for around here:
1. Take her to a Country Fair. Visit CT Fairs Listing if you live in CT or so a similar search for your state. When you get there have fun going down the “heart attack” food row and make sure you share – buy a cotton candy and pull off tufts to feed her! And then win her a cheesy animal at one of the shell games and let her give it to the little kid watching you.
2. Go on a Ferry Ride. Again in CT, take the Bridgeport Port Jeff Ferry. Go for brunch at Danford’s or dinner at any of the fine establishments in easy walking distance. Buy her a trinket in one of the shops. In Branford the Thimble Island Cruises have a Fall foliage tour! In Norwalk the Sheffield Island Cruises offer cruise and clambakes.
3. Take a drive up Route 7 into the Litchfield area. Depending on her interests, plan on stopping at antique stores and buying her a piece of Depression glasswear, or a small antique mirror perhaps as a token of the day. Or tour the gardens at White Flower Farm and buy her a perennial or a few bulbs after a great local lunch.
4. In New York City, check out ideas like walking across the Brooklyn Bridge or hiring a horse drawn carriage tour at Visit New York.
Do you get the theme here?
First date or 400th, pick an adventure you both will enjoy, make sure she is amply fed and watered (!) and buy her a fun token of your day together. She will love you for it!
The way to attract the most attractive “her” starts with YOU.
And who better to give you the “insider information” than a woman? What happens next? A Personal Image Consultant shows up to
- show you the colors, the fabrics, the styles and the accessories that will place you firmly in your best light
- Offer my perspective on dating questions, on line profile review, even my “mock date” for unique feedback
- Help you acquire the pieces you need to look exactly like the person she WANTS to date
I am a Personal Image Consultant and a J Hilburn Stylist, Trainer and Recruiter
I bring confidence, organization, efficiency to your life.