Your clothes are a major investment not only monetarily but in your personal and professional image. Taking good care of this investment is key to the your success in maintaining the image you want to project. I’d like to share with you some some links from our helpful friends at ehow.com along with resources you can pick and choose from, depending on where your interest lies.
- Broad Hangars at Hanger Classics
- The Kent English Clothing Brush
- Nifty tips to remove stains from clothes
- How to Care for Tweed Clothing
- How to Care for a Tie
- How to Clean a Wool Suit
- How to Launder Dress Shirts (OMG PLEASE have better things to do than this!)
- How to Remove Wring Around the Collar (ditto above sentiment)
- How to Launder Polo Shirts
- How to launder work out clothes (this for women but a good article and applicable to men)
If all else fails: How to Hire a Butler 🙂
Want to know how to simplify all this?
The easiest way is to make a single phone call. What happens next? A Personal Image Consultant shows up to show you
- how what you wear can make you look amazing (or not!)
- what kind of dress, colors, patterns, style can bring additional revenue for your company
- Provide high ROI shopping services or bring JHilburn custom clothing right to your home or office.
I am a Personal Image Consultant and a J Hilburn Stylist, Trainer and Recruiter
I bring confidence, organization, efficiency to your life.