Doesn’t it feel nice to receive a compliment from a woman? Married or single, from your beloved, or a gal you’ve just met – it feels great! I know because I love getting unexpected compliments, and when I give them to men, well gee, they just light up! Here’s what you can do to get those compliments flooding in!
When the clothing you choose looks like you selected it with thought and care, rather than just grabbing it from the closet. When she can see that a subtle bit of the color from your jacket windowpane plaid is duplicated in your tie it’s just the kind of thing that a woman loves to comment on.
Is there a texture, or weave that makes the fabric or leather more interesting and more luxurious? Are you sporting beautiful patterns – from your socks to your ties to give her eyes something to dwell on? Woman definitely respond to patterns,especially rounded ones like paisley.
- Does the color of what you are wearing look good on you?
- Does it bring out your eyes, make your whole visage radiant with energy so she can’t help but say, “Wow, you look great today!”
- Clothing that is clean and pressed.
- Hair cut that offers crisp edges around the ears.
- Hands that visibly look good to the touch, and a faint whiff of …. something…. oh my!
Incorporating these elements into your everyday dress, whether it’s “date night” with your wife or going-on-a-first-date night is fast, easy and can have very happy results!
The way to attract the most attractive “her” starts with YOU.
And who better to give you the “insider information” than a woman? What happens next? A Personal Image Consultant shows up to
- show you the colors, the fabrics, the styles and the accessories that will place you firmly in your best light
- Offer my perspective on dating questions, on line profile review, even my “mock date” for unique feedback
- Help you acquire the pieces you need to look exactly like the person she WANTS to date
I am a Personal Image Consultant and a J Hilburn Stylist, Trainer and Recruiter
I bring confidence, organization, efficiency to your life.