1. ICE CREAM. Additional directions (you didn’t know there were directions to eating ice cream?? – ha! You don’t know me well enough yet!!) You will select an ice cream vendor that allows you to savor your cone while strolling a lovely and scenic location and you will think an uplifting and positive thought about yourself with every lick.
2. READ A GOOD BOOK. Amazon.com Editors Top 10 picks for great summer in the hammock or on the screen porch, or on a blanket outside reading with no agenda but pleasure! Pay the extra money, get it Fed-ex’ed to you by Friday.
3. Take someone out for a drink on a beautiful evening at an outdoor location. Carve out some alone time with your spouse, or if you are single, take the plunge and ask out someone new. Reach out to a new neighbor, or the new guy at work. Or the old guy at work (that similar to you?) doesn’t gives himself often enough the simple pleasure of an hour or so feeling (if not pretending) that toes-in-the-sand summertime feeling. Happy Summertime!
Hate spending summer days getting outfitted for what you need? Luxury Personal Shopping is just the ticket!
“Was that a dream or the best shopping trip EVER?” is a real quote from a client who just experienced Luxury Personal Shopping the Style of Success way! How’s that work? A Personal Image Consultant shows up to
- ascertain your style, and your budget, and connect it directly with your immediate and longer term goals
- help you sort out what you own already that works, and what you need that’s new
- provide high ROI shopping services or bring the JHilburn line of affordable luxury menswear to your home or office
I am a Personal Image Consultant and a J Hilburn Stylist, Trainer and Recruiter
I bring confidence, organization, efficiency to your life.